Cutometer® in the new software MPA CTplus
Features to facilitate your work & exciting new parameters
- For the first time, the Cutometer® and all other C+K probes as well as the ambient condition sensor RHT 100 can work in one software and their results are transferred into one database.
- Take as many curves in one measurement as you need. You can hide/display them for a better view.
- Use of the exact, dynamical inflection point (IP) of each curve to calculate the standard parameters R5, R6 and R7.
- See the results of each measurement instantly next to it.
- Intuitive, graphic explanation of the various results generated with the Cutometer®.
- Export the results and curve data of a complete study directly to Excel®.
- All measurement details are available in the database (settings of the measurement, diameter of the probe opening, operator, etc.).
- Select individually which of the many result data you want to export.
- Easy designing of studies to make your work as quick as possible.
- New exciting ageing parameters for mode 2 and 3 (“maximum collagen power”).
- Open different measurements side by side to compare the details visually.
- See and save the pressure curve (optionally) to monitor the quality of your measurements.
- Convenient registering & intelligent messages when working with two Cutometer® probes at the same time.
- All advantages of the new MPA CTplus software.