The worldwide (and space-wide) popular Visioscan® in a new outfit:
- New UV-illumination source and autofocus show homogenously illuminated, high resolution, detailed skin images.
- All topography-measurements (SELS®, roughness, texture, volume and surface) are automatically calculated and displayed and saved with the image.
- New histogram-based parameters of the grey values of the image
- Improved calculations of skin line’s directionality (anisotropy) and cell size (between the lines)
- In addition, you can draw lines (e.g. to assess hair length or –thickness) and free-hand objects (e.g. to assess spots and lesions) regarding length, circumference, and average grey value.
- Attractive 3D-images
- Analyse Sebufix® and Corneofix® impressively.
- Press one button to export all data of a study to Excel®.
The Visioscan® VC 20plus supports a variety of claims and is an indispensable tool for efficacy testings of cosmetics.
Please ask for exchange offers for the previous model Visioscan® VC 98.